Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Late Memorial

Today, the croton plant is down to its last leaf.  Gossamer has been slowly killing the plant almost since his advent, and it's the one plant he's been most successful in doing in since he's been here - though he does go at more than one of them.  It makes me sad, because that plant was such a full and beautiful one, and I really have tried to bring it back (and protect it from kit-kit).  I even moved it away from where her bed used to be (long ago - that bed is back, and it's Penelope's now).

*Le sigh*



There is a bit of irony, of course, in the memorial for a cat-hating dog being killed by a cat.  It's the one quasi-hateful act the boy has indulged in, too - though I know it's not actually emotional, it still is for me, rational or not.


When it was new ...

Siddy will still rest in peace.

I miss my sweet bebe'.

No comments: