Monday, March 11, 2013

Process of Elimination

Tonight seems to be one of those nights when query research is definitely more a process of elimination than a big glut of new emails to send out.  Ah, well.  At least I am doing the work.

In other news:  agencies without websites in this day and age drive me BANANAS.  Likewise those who won't accept queries except via dead-tree mail.  *Le sigh*

Agencies not only having no site, but agents whose interviews are available only via blogs viewable BY INVITATION ONLY - or are so old they no longer even exist on Teh Intarwebs ...  Seriously.  Are you kidding me?

2 comments:

TCW said...

I share your pain.

DLM said...

Ah, but to me that's not pain. I'm getting through my own version of a slush pile. It may not be action, but it's still progress!