Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just Like Diamond David Lee Roth

I am CRAZY from the heat.

Okay, actually no - and it's nowhere near as bad as it was three days ago, actually. But the humidity is up, and it's still hot enough outside (even at eight o'clock at night), that I don't even want to take a walk in clothing I'd like to relax in for the balance of my evening. It's just too funky out there, and not in a hilariously danceable George Michael kind of way, either (this link has sound/track #17).

And so now instead of going to work all day and dressing like a civilized/artificial human lady being, then coming home to my comfy dog walking clothes and winding down for the evening, I'm sitting at home all day in one casual pair of pants, changing for the walk, and usually waiting for the heat to subside, then changing back before final bath and bed. It's a thorough waste of laundry, and, worse, it's all just junky stupid boring clothes at that. Boo.

I have SUCH a great interview suit, seriously. Even for this weather: the jacket is a short-sleever (I know, edgy right!? but I am a rebel Dottie). Can I please have an interview to wear it to now? OKTKSBYE

*Eye roll and sigh at my own self on that*

No comments: