Thursday, June 3, 2010

"Come Fly Away"

... by Benny Benassi is about as good a possible soundtrack to my today as it would be possible to imagine. It is a light, occasionally soaring bit of electronic danceability, and has just the right indie-movie feel to it to seranade my jet lagged mood.

I left my family yesterday, and arrived home last night. It was a punishing trip, even for me with the issues I've described with motion sickness. Add to all that the bonus of a migraine, and imagine the joy.

Hard day.

But I got to spend almost a whole week with my family. Whom I am blessed to love and be loved by. What could be better.



When I've finished today's edition of the job slog, I will probably find things to rhapsodize about (and, we can all hope, coherently). For now, I'm flying away on the last little bit of Benassi. Perfect.

Ah, and now Isaac's "Wicked Game". Not a bad segue, as they go ...

No comments: