Friday, May 14, 2010

WOO!

I'm supposed to be helping my mom today, she's working hard on a project at a home she owns and is about to re-rent. I genuinely mean to do this, but TWICE already in my job search I've been slowed down by actually finding things to apply for.

One of which, hilariously, is for a gubmint contractor headquartered in the back of nowhere (otherwise known as, the frontier town E is wasting away in all these years).

And the other is at the company I have been EAGER to go work for for nearly three years now. In *Communications* no less (man, I need to get my old buddy TM, the head of communications from my last, beloved, great job, to be a reference ...).


So mom seems to be okay with my delays.

And I am too, I have to admit.

VERY excited to see this latest opening. WOOT!

No comments: